Sidetracked Magazine

Sidetracked Magazine is an online journal featuring a limited collection of personal stories of adventure travel, journeys and expeditions. The concept is simple: to capture the emotion and experience of adventures and expeditions throughout the world... and to inspire.

That's what they say - and I'll stick my neck out and say that they do it beautifully. So it is with a certain sense of bemused pride that I find myself looking at my own images and words on its pages. Closing the circle is the account of a wonderful trip around Shetland Mainland, accompanied by Tim, Chris and Brian. Click on the link above or here: Sidetracked Magazine, and take a look around. A relative newcomer, the content both online and in print makes a refreshing change from the usual outdoor fare and I wish the editorial team every success.

Comments

Phil Norris said…
Volume Two arrived in the mail yesterday. Disappointed not to see this article included. Great read Will